[oletrucks] Re; Pedel perplexity...windshield washer foot pedal...rather

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re; Pedel perplexity...windshield washer foot pedal...rather
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:58:43 EST
>>I believe that is the head light dimmer switch.Blaine Dumkee<<

 No, Blaine, look to the left of that, there's another pedal, although the
picture is so dark, you can only make out the bracket, really. THere is a
foot pedal for manually pumping washer fluid to the wiper spray nozzles. I
have one somewhere out of a '57 Chevy car, same or similar design. I've also
seen big sponge bulb types, like an oversized dimmer switch with rubber
bladder, too.

Jerry in Virginia