[oletrucks] Slam apology

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Slam apology
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:34:38 -0500
For the fella(s) on the list(s) looking for help with pedal in picture, I
apologize, I did/do not see the part in question in the picture, wasn't
meant to knock inteligence, just my "dry" humor not appreciated. I thought
all you fellas knew me better.
                 AND..
last Ford product was the 87 truck with a floor dimmer switch.
                 AND...
Most pictures I've taken with MY digital need to be lightened 2 steps to be
able to see much detail to post.

Thanks, and Sorry!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750