Re: [oletrucks] Slam apology

To: glperry@fwi.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Slam apology
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 22:01:39 -0600
G.
Very gracious of you to apologize and explain your 'dry' humor.  We have a
great thing going on this member list and I'd hate to see it deteriorate due
to a misunderstanding.  Please everyone, let's try to keep our initial
thoughts and comments in check and continue to make this a great place to
ask and answer questions for all our benefit.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL