Re: [oletrucks] Miata door handles?

To: "Alain Leclerc" <al69leclerc@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Miata door handles?
From: "Tom" <tfvjr@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:03:28 -0500
Not too long ago, Custom Classic Trucks magazine (CCT) had a how-to article on
Mazda Miata handles being added to an old truck. I'll see if I can get the
issue for you... The guy put them in vertically as opposed to the stock
(horizontal) position. He did a really nice job! Lots of good pics, too!

Tom Volpe
'55-2nd wasting away...