RE: [oletrucks] more leg room

To: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] more leg room
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:57:58 +0000
anything short of carpet padding glued to the back of the cab and sitting on
the gas tank is insuficient. i am planning this as the last rebuilt on this
truck. first go around was 12 yrs ago. never been comfortable for long
drives. i also own a 59 panel, have the seat so far back, if i look to the
left i see wood paneling (sorry last rebuild on the panel was 1979!) my wife
(5"8"short) has trouble driving it with the seat moved all of the way
forward.
maybe i am dreaming. and will do without the cab extension.
kurt
58 3100