[oletrucks] 54 CHEV 3100 paint

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 CHEV 3100 paint
From: "Cary Bowen" <parts@taylorchev.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:10:44 -0700
It's been a while since I have comented, but I'm usally lurking in the
background.
I am doing a frame off restoration on my 54 3100.
Today I seamed off the frame, getting ready to sand blast and paint.
The rear suspeintion,frame,backing plates are all black, but the front axle,
springs,spindles and strg linkage are all the original blue/gray engine
color.
The paint I got from Chevy Duty matches a few spots on the engine,bellhousing
and also the front suspension.

My question is is this correct?

What color should the trans,master cylinder and strg gear be?

Thanks in advance

Cary Bowen
53 3100
54 3100