[oletrucks] model # for stock 53 chevy radio?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] model # for stock 53 chevy radio?
From: "Donald Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:43:20 -0800
Hey Guys, does anyone know the model # for a stock radio for a 53? I'm going
to the Portland swap meet in April and need to make sure If I see one for
sale that its the right one. I bought one a couple years ago that was
supposed to be the right one but turned out to be for an Olds or something.
No wonder it was such a good deal. :-)     Thanks

Don Simmons