Re: [oletrucks] caliper mounting plate pattern

To: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] caliper mounting plate pattern
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:35:20 -0800
ChevyDuty sells a kit for $100 that has the brackets and the spacers and
bearings you need to do that.  I have the kit on the front of mine, but I'm
not willing to take it apart to make a pattern.  I'd suggest buying the kit
because by the time you figure out the pattern and the bearing spacers and
such that $100 is going to seem cheap...