RE: [RE: [oletrucks] Pomona (So. Cal) Swap meet]

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [RE: [oletrucks] Pomona (So. Cal) Swap meet]
From: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:16:59 -0800
Well,

You probably have a 90% - 100% chance to find what you want at pomona. I
last went there when I was about 5-6, so I don't remember much. However, my
parents did go there alot. You can find ANYTHING you are looking for. A tip
though: Buy it then, or kiss it goodbye. Usually, someone is behind you
looking for that part also. It's pretty cut-throat, but you can get
fantastic parts & deals. You can even buy cars in various states of
repair/disrepair. It's all up to you. You should try to get out sometime if
you could. Bring cash! :)

Dane