[oletrucks] AD Bed questions

Subject: [oletrucks] AD Bed questions
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:18:42 -0800
My bedwood was gone from my '55 1st.
I have the bedwood restoration booklet.  But, this booklet doesn't cover
this.  The instructions for milling the wood says that the outside
boards are not milled on the outside edge of the boards that fit under
the angle strips.  Are these angle strips mounted just a bit higher than
the middle strips (which set down in the milled sections of the bed
boards)?  Am I correct in assuming that the bed bolts which go through
the angle strips are bolted directly to the outside bed boards?  Are the
bed bolts mounted directly into the front and rear of the bed boards
through the front and rear sills?
Any help would be appreciated.  I don't want to make any mistakes on my
bedwood.