[oletrucks] Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit
From: "Doug Wathor" <Wathor@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:23:52 -0800
I'm at the fuel pump now...

A recent post mentioned getting a fuel pump rebuild kit. I've looked in a
couple catalogs for a rebuild kit for my standard 56 TF, 235, and have only
found complete assemblies. Is a rebuild kit something I am likely to find at
my local car part store, or is there another place to order these from?

Also, how does the main diaphragm connect to the actuating level? I thought
this just hooked on, but I can't find the right angle to unhook it. Do I
need to remove the pivot pin for the lever? Thanks.

Doug
1956 1/2 ton (Being restored)
1963 SW Corvette (Restored)