Re: [oletrucks] engine prices

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] engine prices
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:10:42 -0600
What ever you can get!! Iv`e got one also that I wish someone needed!!
It`s out of my 41 and it runs good smokes some when you crank it.
I can`t sell it because shiping is so high but I hate to take it apart and
part it out. It is complete even with the old 6 volt gen. and original coil
that sets upside down. All of it works I drove it before I started hacking!!

Pat    67 Nova SS
         41 Art  Deco chevy truck