[oletrucks] RE: S10 longbed with or without built 350 and trbohydromati

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: S10 longbed with or without built 350 and trbohydromatic
From: "Steve Jackson" <Skypilot@bitstream.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:51:37 -0600
I have a 84 S10 long bed with a built 350 and turbohydromatic in it. I was
going to put the chassis under my 53 3100 but I decided to build a custom
frame instead. So I'm looking to sell the s10 with or without the engine,
transmission and radiator. The body is junk but the bed and bedliner are ok.
The truck is located near Minneapolis. If anybody is interested please
contact me off list.

Steve Jackson