Re: [oletrucks] die cast models

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] die cast models
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:16:51 -0800 (PST)
Nate,

Here is one made by Liberty:

[auction link ommitted per list rules -- please go to
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/oletrucks_ebay/ to
view]

I have seen these in Carquest stores -- it is a nice
representation.  Yes, it is a GMC, but it is similar
to the Chevrolet for which you are looking.

Here are a couple of my favorite diecast links:

http://www.eaglecollectibles.com/
http://www.phillymint.com/Directions.htm
http://www.speccast.com/
http://www.libertyclassics.com/