Re: [oletrucks] Removing adhered plastic 'tintining'

To: "Scot Stockton" <auriclux@usa.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Removing adhered plastic 'tintining'
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:23:50 -0500
Start the edges with a razor blade, then pull broadly and slowly to get off
what you can by "peeling".  Then you will have the glue all over window to
clean off. I had to use laquer thinner or Acetone to get it off. Had to do a
couple of times as everything gets gummy first time.  Scraping plastic
doesnt' work well, and thinner only gums up the plastic itself. Fun, Huh?

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE