RE: [oletrucks] Motor Help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Motor Help
From: kevin.s.brown@gm.com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:19:59 -0600
Look at the head casting numbers (located under the valve covers) to see if
you have a HO 305 or the regular version.

Kevin

                      "Jeff Engel"

                      <jengel@ghnaes.com>        To:       "List, Truck"
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <KremerRAK@aol.com>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-oletrucks@aut        Subject:  RE: [oletrucks]
Motor Help
                      ox.team.net

                      04/04/2003 10:13 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Jeff Engel"

Rick:

Mortec.com says this:

14010201...305...80-85...2 main cap bolts

5.0 means it is indeed a 305. 5.7 is a 350.

Don't know about the LG or A225.  Maybe someone else can help you on that.

Jeff Engel
1956 TF