[oletrucks] Vintage Air Radiators...$$$ ???

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Vintage Air Radiators...$$$ ???
From: Joe Way <joe@brakecylinder.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 09:43:17 -0800
I'm about to order a Vintage Air AC system for my '52, and I was
talking to John there about radiators. They want over $550 for their
radiator suitable for a V-8. The usual cast of vendors seems to want
in the $275-$300 range for their "heavy duty" or "desert cooler"
radiator for V-8.

Anybody know anything about the radiator VA sells? Can it really be
enough better to be worth that much more?

Thanks for any info.

Joe

--
Heather & Joe Way