[oletrucks] Parting out a TF frame

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parting out a TF frame
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 08:10:39 -0700
Hi all!

Well, we have decided to simply manufacture a new frame for our 59. This
means that I have a frame sitting here that I only need the body mounts off
of (and with a little convincing I would get rid of these too).

We are going to get rid of the following:

- Front axle
- Rear axle/diff
- 4* Wheels (6 lug)
- 4* New tires (maybe 3000mi on them)
- Any crossmember (I'll remove and mail to you)
- Frame its self - (less 6 to 9 inches off the back of the frame - thank you
PO!) - it's in good condition - we just got done stripping all the rust off-
there is a slight bend in the last 2 inches of each rail at the front.
- Transmission (some sort of manual - will post pics, I don't know exactly
what it is)
- Anything I may have forgotten
- Or any combination of the above

If you are interested in any of the above - you can contact me off list.

- Ryan

Ps. I'm in Pullman, WA