[oletrucks] Re: I fought the rain, and the rain won

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: I fought the rain, and the rain won
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:16:24 -0500
Well, the insurance company refused the claim because the cover was not
original equipment for the truck! Sheesh, they'll soon find out how costly
that mistake was when they lose a home owners policies and 3 cars.

http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/bedcover/

The company who made the cover didn't hesitate to let me know they would
replace anything that was broken. And today when I faxed them some photos
and talked to them I inquired about paying the difference and upgrading to
the fiberglass bed cover and they said fine. So that's probably the route
I'm going, it will be good any ways as I was planning on looking into on of
their hard covers for my '55. The company is Checker Products out of
Kentucky, http://www.checkerpro.com and so far even though the cover failed
I'd still recommend them based on their attitude and service.

Anyone else have their hard tonneau cover?

Bill
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/pro55