Re:[oletrucks] Corvett vs mustang

To: ke6bnl@juno.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:[oletrucks] Corvett vs mustang
From: "jon peters" <i51gmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:23:45 -0400
WHAT GARBAGE?
It all depends how you mount the jag suspension. I am installing it under my
51 gmc. and it installs a lot cleaner (to the frame) than a Mustang2 ever
would. My install is a bolt on deal, and I have tons of room for my big
block Nailhead motor. The jag suspension is self contained; ie every thing
mounts to the crossmember and the cross member mounts to the truck frame.
You can buy engine mounts (sbc) for the xj6 that mount.. you guessed it to
the crossmember!  Plus you can go back to the stock suspension (albeit with
a couple of extra holes in the frame) easily.

Pic's are avaialble

Jon