[oletrucks] bad body shop exp

To: "57chevy" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] bad body shop exp
From: "Jim Taylor" <lj.taylor@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:01:56 -0700
just like to tell a little story,

got my 57 back from the body shop after it being there for about 12 months
because the small shop gave me some story like they were closing because the
pollution swat team went through and said they weren't up to snuff.

anyway, the company is still operating and still has 3/4 of the amount of
money I put down which was $3,500.00.

I had another quote to complete the truck in just a few months from a very
rep. company.

he said to me that out of the 3500 bucks the guy did about 1500 of work and
2000 bucks
damage.

So moral of my story. Something's you can cheap out on, when it comes to your
ride that you have put so much time in, Spend the money get it done right the
first time!