Re: [oletrucks] '58 fleetside for sale

To: livnrt@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '58 fleetside for sale
From: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:04:50 -0600
sorry, I spaced out and forgot to tell you the car is located in Missoula
Montana (western part of the state)

        Dustin

I stopped and looked at a pickup for sale here locally, its not quite what I
want so I'm passing along the info...

1958 chevy long box, fleetside, large rear window, 235   its stock with a
new gen, reg, dual fuel pump   its the guys daily driver    it has rust on
the rear cab corners and a fist sized spot on the pass floor   the box has
some very minor rust (tailgate is VERY shot)  he has a front clip that comes
with that is in decent shape   it would definately be rebuildable, but its
more of a project than I want right now...   he's looking for $1000 out of
it

e-mail me for his number

          Dustin