[oletrucks] Drag link

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Drag link
From: Joseph Brancheck <jbrancheck@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
I have a 1952 Suburban.  I'm in the process of putting
on a disc brake kit and rebuilding the front
suspension.  Although it's not going to be a race car
or anything, I personally don't trust the tie rod ends
and drag link (rebuildable type).  I've found
different tie rod ends to replace the stock ones.  The
big question is about the drag link.  I've noticed
(via catalog pictures) the 1953-54 drag link is more
modern.  Is it stronger?  Has anybody made one fit on
the earlier suspension?  Or is this all some sort of
dream that there would be a quick fix to an age old problem?

http://search.yahoo.com