Re: [oletrucks] Fw: The Big Three

To: steve@OldSub.com, mark@noakes.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: The Big Three
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:31:35 -0600
Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve,

I agree with your first statement about the pastor car salesman.  Even so, I
do believe that the sun will still rise in the east in the morning, at least
where I live.

The second part of your answer troubles me a lot.  I believe that you may
seriously need a massive dose of slap therapy to shake those F#*D thoughts
out of your head.  Cummon man, shake it off!  Get on with your life.  We are
all here to help you get through this!  Right guys and gals?

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window