[oletrucks] gen to alt wiring Reveresed

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring Reveresed
From: "Larry Winters" <lwin517@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:49:17 -0400
I have been following this thread. I have the opposite problem to correct.
My 55 half ton was converted to a one wire alt by the PO. I am returning
this one to stock. The PO bundled up the original wires and slid them behind
a hood hinge. Can anyone with a generator ping me and tell me what color
wires go where?     Thanks

LarryW
55 1/2 ton "Almost stock"
56 1/2 ton "HotRod project"