Re: [oletrucks] Block Numbers?

To: "Tim Seawolf Self" <tim@selfroots.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Block Numbers?
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:37:18 -0500
Think first is date code. STamped in area on block that sticks out ahead of
right head? Behind the alt maybe?   Anyway, T is for Tonawanda, NY plant and
03 is March and 22 is the 22nd day of march. The CPM is the code you need
mostly to tell what size, what trans was it made for, and what vehicle it
was in. Dealers have the codes or some Camaro/Chevelle sights have number
decoders. Do a search for those.  The other number, I have no idea.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE