[oletrucks] Heater for 47-52

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Heater for 47-52
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:59:38 -0600
I have a deluxe heater for 47-52 trucks. It will not fit my truck and need
to sell it and before I posted on "that" auction site want to give a chance
to the list members. I restored it before I realized it would not fit my
truck. (Look before you cross, would have applied here)

Details of the heater.

Housing was sandblasted and painted with gray hammered paint. Replaced the
original housing screws with stainless. Has the original Chevrolet emblem
(not a decal, but actual aluminum).
I took the heater core to a local radiator shop and they pressure checked
and it checked perfect.
It has the original motor and fan, but it is a 6Volt motor and since I don't
have a way to test, I don't know the condition of it. Chevy Duty sells a 12V
replacement motor for about $40.00.
This is small enough to ship. If interested I can take pictures.

Thanks,

Antonio
'53 3100
Eagle, ID