[oletrucks] T- shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] T- shirts
From: Chpmopar@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:10:04 EDT
I would like a t- shirt when everything is ready to go, I also missed out on
the last go around as I was pretty busy about that time.

I didn't think it was hard to get off the list if you read the instructions.
I take myself off every year when I go on vacation.  I belong to another
group and some guy who couldn't read the instructions really got stupid and
was barraged with emails from the group members before the owners finally
took him off.

Dennis Larson
Sacramento
53 Chevy 5 window