Re: [oletrucks] Logo again!

To: glperry@fwi.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Logo again!
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:16:56 -0600
I agree.  To amplify, the AD should be a white Chevrolet 1951 5 window
deluxe 1/2 ton because it has everything that the ADs had to offer (wings,
pull down handles, chrome grill etc.) and is the coolest AD bar none.  The
TFs are so ugly that they are cute but I can't pick out the ugliest of the
bunch so that input should come from those more qualified than me.  The Art
Deco truck year???? Did GMC make an Art Deco???

The saying should have OleTrucks@autoxteam.net and "Devoted to Chevy & GM
trucks built between 1941 & 1959" with "Vintage Iron courtesy of General
Motors"

No need to thank me, I just want to help.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window