Re: [oletrucks] Black Chrome.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Black Chrome.
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 09:16:15 -0700
LoL, no. It was late in the afternoon. Suprizingly empty freeway, and 2
lanes in each direction wide. I wanted to see what the ole truck would do.
Impressed me a lot. It was a constant pull to speed. Im not sure if there
was more or not, pushing a brick down the freeway at that speed isnt easy.
Soon enough it will be faster, but then 13" discs on the front and 10" discs
on the back will help stopping that.

I havent been around so much because I have been working on the Neon. And
everyone else's neon.

Anyone know of a good source for any B-body 8.75" mopar rear ends? I have a
Ford 9" I wanted to put under my truck, but Im thinking about going a
different route.

Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200