Re: [oletrucks] new look for '54

To: "Thomas, Robert" <RThomas@ButteCounty.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new look for '54
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:29:21 -0700
RT, I WISH it were only 10 lbs. I think if a person REALLY wants a low rig,
the air suspension would be the way to go. You basically have the best of
both worlds, as I understand it. I think I would want a pretty standard
height; that way when the corvette pulls up besides me, and I leave him
behind with my supercharged, fuel injected 292 in front of a "beefed up"
700R4, I can ruin his whole day!! I'm tempted to buy and start building the
engine ahead of time. But I think there's a practical limit on how low you
can go. I had an 83 Dodge. It was so low stock, I had to enter my driveway
diagonally to keep from scraping. Karen, keep those questions coming; they
serve three purposes 1. Help you. 2. Keep our egos up. 3. I can file the
questions and answers I'm interested in, and  hopefully not have to ask the
questions when I finally find the pick up of my dreams, or my nightmares,
whichever happens. And don't let us get to you. I think sometimes we get a
LITTLE carried away! Bob K in PHX, AZ.