Re: [oletrucks] OD transmission

To: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OD transmission
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 12:29:25 -0700
Kurt, I don't know what engine you have, but the 700R4 is non electronic.
And there is also a 200R4, which is smaller, and not as strong. And there
are companies who will also sell you stand alone electronics for the
electronic transmissions. And lock-up and non lock-up converters. There are
a lot of choices. I'd use the internet. There are also forums where these
same questions are asked. I'd  try Google, and ask for Chevrolet forum, etc.
Bob K in PHX., AZ