[oletrucks] Another Progress Report

To: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Another Progress Report
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:23:30 -0600
Hello ALL

Another quick update on my 59 GMC. It now has the cab, front clip, and box
mounted back on the frame. It runs again, and has most of the interior left.

I'm still waiting for the grill and headlight doors to come back from the
chrome shop. The hood and rear fenders need to be painted, and I'm sure a
million little things. BUT it should be on the road in early July.

Follow the link in below and click on May 2003 for this months pictures.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee