Re: [oletrucks] another t-shirt one..

To: kosibar@kolbenet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] another t-shirt one..
From: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
Rich Kosiba says:

> Wayne,
>
> I have shipped t-shirts for a fund raiser before and found that the best
> way was in an envelope via Parcel Post. About 90% of the orders, even on
> the opposite coast, made it in 3 days. The rest were within a week.
>
> Some of the overseas orders, believe it or not, took over two months!
>
> And may I suggest that we add maybe $1 to the price and give the profits
> to the nice people who run this list? I don't think any of us would
> complain about an extra buck a piece, and the guy running all of this
> certainly deserves it.
>
> Rich

I would rather you put the money towards the fee's Wayne spends on the
domain www.chevytrucks.org, or if it turns out to be excessive, send the
funds to  Mark Braddakis the gentleman that cares for autox.team.net and
makes the running of this list possible without the evil Yahoo empire. (^:

These days, I just weed through the bounces and admin messages culling the
spam and dropping / adding subscribers.  A valuable task for the list to be
sure, but not worth the kind of semoleons you are talking about Rich.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@bigllama.com