[oletrucks] PMOY02

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] PMOY02
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:18:25 -0600
Hey all,

Last week, on 'the other list' there was a thread about PMOY02 and some old
truck used in the shoot.  Well I went there (to Yahoo) and I never saw an
old truck but I did see a fire engine and other stuff that was very pleasant
viewing. ;-)  I also found out what PMOY means.  Where is the truck?  How do
I get there?  My mission was to look at the old truck and I haven't
completed my mission.  Please don't tell Miq cuz I don't wanna be kicked off
the list.  5271318

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window