Re: [oletrucks] PMOY02

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] PMOY02
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:32:58 EDT
In a message dated 5/30/03 9:43:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
wayne@chevytrucks.org writes:

> Of all the years I've been on the list, this is the first time I've seen
> a thread on a PMOY or any other like subject.     --wayne

   Nice cover Wayne. Remember guys, keep that delete button handy, just in
case she walks by. We have to keep our secrets, ,,,well secret. If the little
woman ever finds out what we are really about, they'll take away our mouse, and
give us back the remote.

Patrick A. Hollister '58 step
West Burlington, IA.