RE: [oletrucks] TF mirror and wipers

To: "'Dave'" <kruc@adelphia.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF mirror and wipers
From: "Doug Wathor" <wathor@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:42:38 -0700
Dave,

My '56 rear view mirror is centered. However, I just noticed that there are
two extra holes not being used on either side of the mirror mount, so I
cannot be sure that this is the original mirror. But even if it isn't, the
other two holes are also centered with the cab. So either way it would
appear the mirror is supposed to be centered.

Hope this helps.

Doug
Livermore, CA
'63 Corvette Split-Window, Restored