[oletrucks] parting out a 3100 1954 PU

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] parting out a 3100 1954 PU
From: "JTatum" <806@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 23:27:52 -0500
A friend of mine just came thru with a 3100 on a trailer. It has been
parked since 1964 with a chain locked around the cab. The interior dash
and components look great. Front fenders look good. Hood is in good
shape except for the reinforcement panel on the inside-back of the hood
where the hinge bolts on is rusted out. Grill is in good shape. Front
bumper is good. Tailgate  has surface rust,, didn't see any seethru`s.
Bed sides and bed fenders don't look so good, don't ask! :)
Oh,, the motor/tranny/rearend is all there also... I don't know the
condition.

I offered my back lot for storage. He will not and I wont even consider
mailing/shipping any parts, we don't have the time. He doesn't want any
parts at all,, they are all up for grabs. I know he will price
everything pretty cheap.

The PU is located in Overton Texas,, between Tyler and Longview.

Jay
903-834-7396 home
903-834-4001 BBQ

Projects: http://www.overtontx.com/personalprojs.htm  Working on the
above while selling and eating the best BBQ in Texas.