Re: [oletrucks] '57 Heads

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '57 Heads
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,

I'm still checking on the value of these; however these aren't just FI heads;
these are
the 283hp 283ci heads...the top of the top performance parts.

Will let you know when I get info back on them.

I wouldn't put them on your truck; I would get them back  into the vette
community...$$$.

If anyone else finds parts like these, the vette community will pay more than
you think
they are worth for them.

Good luck,

Mark Noakes