RE: [oletrucks] Engine mount question... Front Crossmember

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Engine mount question... Front Crossmember
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:58:31 -0700 (PDT)
Troy,

Hello.  I have a 3800 frame that I will be cutting if
you think that you might want the crossmember.  I will
still have to compare it to my 3100 frame to see
whether the crossmembers have the same dimensions.

I also have to pull the motor and tranny, plus remove
some brackets that I need for another 3100 frame, so
if you are not in a hurry this might be an option.

Drew

=====
Drew
**New 1947-'55 ONLY Forum: http://53truck.ez15loan.com/forums/