[oletrucks] AD Hood For Sale - Excellent Condition

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Hood For Sale - Excellent Condition
From: Kevin and deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 17:21:11 -0500
I've got a spare Chevy AD hood that is in excellent condition that I
don't need (three hoods and only two trucks!). Here is a link to it:
http://home.sprintmail.com/~mgtrautoxr/_uimages/ADHood2.JPG  Most of the
paint is still on the hood and the only rust is a little surface rust
where the paint has been scratched or nicked in a few places.  The
inside is also in great shape with only some light surface rust.  Other
than a few small dings and the scratch on the front only dent on the
hood is a small one on the back edge where somebody probably mishandled
the hood after they removed it.  I've labeled on the picture and it
should be easy to pop out.  The rivets and the center strip all seem
good and tight.  The front panel (where the latch is) is included but it
needs some screws since somebody has removed all of the ones holding it
to the hood except for one.  I just want what I have in to it so the
first $250 takes it!  A check is fine or you could pay me via PayPal
(using your credit card or from your bank account - it doesn't matter to me.

I am located just east of Kansas City in Odessa, MO.  If you want the
hood and want can't pick it up right away you can pay me know and pick
it up later this year.  I'm not real excited about shipping it but if
you found a place in Kansas City to package and ship it I could haul it
there for an additional $20.  I am planning on traveling to western
South Dakota and Wisconsin later this summer I could maybe haul it with
me and meet you somewhere along the way - let me know before you buy it
if you want to do that.

Let me know if you need more info - just thought I would give the list a
chance of this before listing it on eB**  (if interested in my feedback
my user id is hzl6cm).  Thanks.

Kevin Brown  '49 Chevy Wrecker  '51 Chevy 3100