Re: [oletrucks] Lifters in a 235

To: Phil Maurey <sz6vgh2@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lifters in a 235
From: Robert Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:39:04 -0500
If you can get the lifters up far enough, to get the cam out, then turn
the engine over and drive them  out from the bottom all you need to do
is get the lifters up so the cam bearing generals will pass buy the
lifters. If this will work on a Chevy it will work on a ford and use a
lot od Berrymens Cemtool to dissolve all the varnish.  From the bottom
if you can see any of the lifter to the side of the cam lobe tap on it
with a small tool to help move it up in the lifter bore enough to clear
the cam general

Cars are My Life Robert Baird
54 Chevy P/U
23 tbucket