[oletrucks] Free GM discounts certificates available if anybody wants th

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Free GM discounts certificates available if anybody wants them
From: Kevin and deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:26:06 -0500
Sorry for the off topic email but as loyal GM owners I wanted to give
the members of this list a chance to get the two certificates that I
have that allow you to purchase any GM vehicle (except Hummer) at the GM
employee discount plus 4% (which is GMs preferred supplier discount)
plus you get any other rebates / low financing offers that are out there
in addition to the discount (that may include some discounts not
available to the general public).  You just have to take delivery before
June 30.  Just let me know and I will send one of the certificates to
you (GM gave these to employees to hand out to people not eligible for
GM employee or supplier discounts) however I would like them to go to
people who actually plan to use them so wait until you are sure before
asking.  The discount would range from a thousand or so extra off on a
Cavalier (which already has $4,000 off in rebates) to several thousand
on a fully loaded Suburban.  If you want to know how much the discount
would be just ask the dealer for the GM "S" price, which is written on
the invoice, and add 4%.  These should be good for Chevrolet, Pontiac,
Oldsmobile, Buick, Cadillac, GMC and I think Saturn and Saab.

Kevin Brown  '49 Chevy Wrecker  '51 Chevy 3100