Re: [oletrucks] Brake Drum question

To: "Parkinson, Rob" <Rob_Parkinson@jdedwards.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Drum question
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:31:52 -0700
Hey Rob I was intrigued by your email address.  I know its a big company,
but if you have anything to do with Donor2 please let me know offline.

When I faced the same kind of problem with my '55 1st GMC Suburban I talked
to Midas about their $20 or $30 brake inspection.  I told them I knew the
rear axle was a replacement and I didn't know what it was.  They said they
would figure out what the drums were IF it needed drums.

It would have cost the price of their inspection, but in order to price the
drums they would have needed to figure out what they were....

I replaced the whole axle instead with something I know exactly what is.