[oletrucks] Don't ya hate ...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Don't ya hate ...
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:01:49 -0500
when you change things in a project and now suddenly need something you
thought you'd never use?

My original plan for the rear of my truck was an El Camino bumper with
lights in it, this then went to a Roll Pan with Corvette taillights. Well,
the project has taken so long that the Corvette taillights seem to have
been done to death. So from looking at another truck I am thinking towards
using the original bumper again and I don't know where it is!!!

It's not urgent I have it now, it could be a while before I need it. But
since I'm going to be painting it instead of chrome I'd like to use the
original instead of dishing out for a chrome one. of course now I also will
need to come up with something trick for the tail lights, either in the
original bumper or in the fenders. Too bad the space on either side of the
tailgate isn't wide enough to put in Cadillac tail lights ;-)

Bill