[oletrucks] Still for sale on the radio ! ! ! !

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Still for sale on the radio ! ! ! !
From: Ribbit2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:21:03 EDT
Hi Ya'll

I live in the middle of Missouri Ozarks and I heard on the radio about a 1952
3/4 ton Chevrolet Panel Van for 900.00. It has not ran for about 20 years
when it was parked. It has been in the same family for all it's life as far as
can tell. Has some broken glass in the back but supposed to be very
restorable. Someone took the wheels off of it and the owner bought 8 lug rims
and decent
tires so it could be towed or whatever. I am not interested at all. It is
about 30 miles from me and I could go look at it if someone is seriously
interested. I just hate to see it crushed.  I talked to the owner and he said
that is
what he had in it. He also said he would trade for ? ? ? ? He is not an
ole-trucker at all as far as I know. His number is 1-660-285-3363.
Jim H
57-3100-SB