Re: [oletrucks] cigarette lighter hookup

To: "Duff Karen ES-19 103 FW/EM" <Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] cigarette lighter hookup
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:07:35 -0500
If you are going to run 12 volt accessories from the outlet and/or a 12 volt
lighter (fits in same outlet as 6 volt would) you DON'T need a resistor.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to make money whenever someone uses their VISA or MasterCard?
www.consumer1st.com/116540/