Re: [oletrucks] anyone going to the Brothers car show in July??

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] anyone going to the Brothers car show in July??
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:44:26 -0700
The show is July 20th in Anaheim Calif. The information I pasted from
there web site below. Ed ke6bnl

http://brotherstrucks.com/showsandevents.shtml

5th ANNUAL TRUCK SHOW & SHINE ENTRY

BROTHERS price: $15.00

Quantity
Select:   Select FREE T-Shirt SizeLARGEMEDIUMX-LARGEXX-LARGEXXX-LARGE
Vehicle Information (Year, Make, Model)
1947-72 Chevy Trucks ONLY!

BROTHERS Presents...
Our 5th Annual Chevy & GMC Truck Show & Shine
If you're interested in Great Food, Live Music, Awesome Trucks, Huge
Raffles and more... then this is where you need to be on Sunday, July
20th !!! Our 5th Annual Show & Shine is open to Only 1947-1972 Chevrolet
& GMC Trucks and is sure to draw in the best trucks from all over the
nation. Now in it's 5th year, this event has reached National Status as
the Classic Chevy & GMC Truck Event of the year! FREE Event T-Shirt to
all pre-entered participants ($15 value, one shirt per entry). BROTHERS
has become well known for putting on Awesome, Well Organized and Fun
Filled events, and this one will be no different. This years event will
again be held in the rolling grass hills and shady trees of Featherly
Park in Anaheim, CA on Sunday, July 20th, 2003 from 8am to 3pm. Judging
starts at approximately 11am and Trophy presentations begin at 2pm. For
additional information contact BROTHERS @ 800-977-2767 or E-mail to:
events@brotherstrucks.com.
On site camping is available. Contact Featherly Park @ 714-637-0210 for
reservations and pricing.
Click HERE for map to event.

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:59:59 -0700 "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
writes:
> Where and when? Bob K in PHX, AZ.

   Ed     ke6bnl@juno.com                     ( 1950 f1 & 1963econo pu

      Agua Dulce Ca.    91390                    70 chevy S/B)  1948 Ford
F3
      So.   Calif. 70 mil N.Eof Los Angeles   1953 Chevy pu 3100)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream]