[oletrucks] New Member

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New Member
From: "Jill Knake" <jillknake@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:17:01 -0500
Hi
I'm new to the list, have been reading the archives on the Oletrucks website
and figured it was time to sign up. My husband has been making nice cars for
years. I talked him into buying a 57 -1/2 ton pickup (for me) that I want to
make into a nice truck.
I'll be reading your letters to figure out what I need to do next. My
husband calls this truck a "basket case". We bought it from a friend of his
that had started working on the truck. He is going to help me make the
truck, but I will do all of the footwork (running for parts, coffee & beer)
It is really torn apart, most of the parts were thrown in back to tow it
home. Some of the work has been started.
Thanks for letting me be part of your "gang"
Jill