Re: [oletrucks] Electrical Questions - horn and gas gauge

To: "Parkinson, Rob" <Rob_Parkinson@jdedwards.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Electrical Questions - horn and gas gauge
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:25:13 -0500
Yes, you will need a reducer/resistor (if it has already been converted to
12 volts, check for a resistor in line to the wire that already goes to the
gauge; if the gauge is already wired up, but no resistor in place, that me
be why your gauge doesn't work-burned up with 12 volts applied-that takes
only a few seconds or less!).

2. No, lights for gauges & speedo are part of headlight circuit-nothing to
do with current from tank to gauge.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to make money whenever someone uses their VISA or MasterCard?
www.consumer1st.com/116540/